你已经预订了航班，现在你想知道你在巴塞罗那能做些什么。这边走,as we share our Barcelona guide.Having visited a few times,including just last month,it includes some of our favourite tourist spots,as well as some lesser known favourite finds.
A word of warning though – if you haven't booked your flights,you'll probably be reaching for your card by the end of this post!!
Our Fave Things to Do and See in Barcelona
The Neighbourhoods (Barrios)
巴塞罗那被划分为不同的区域，known as Barrios,and really has something for everyone.These are the ones that I think you should visit:
- Barri Gotic– known as the Gothic Quarter or The Old City (and my favourite!).想想鹅卵石，limestone coloured buildings and cute independent boutiques and cafes
- Gracia– Fashionable and classy
- Barceloneta– home to the beach
- L'Exiample– You'll find a lot of Gaudi's work here (拉萨格拉达家族–您必须访问*，Casa Mila etc),as well as shops and restaurants
- El Born– Beautiful buildings and good for a night out
- Las Ramblas– Touristy and busy,but home to the famous food market,,Mercado de La Boqueria(definitely pay it a visit)
- El Raval– lively,diverse and full of character.它曾经被称为旅游者应该避开的地区，but I recently spent a bit of time there and it seemed safe – an up and coming kinda place.
- 蒙特伊迪C– too many reasons to visit – see next section!!
vwin手机客户端Travel Hack Tips:*Book your tickets for La Sagrada Familia online in advance to save joining the mahussive queue.Also,if you want to get a flavour of each area then a bike tour is an awesome way to do that.I'd definitely recommendFat Tire Bike Toursor check outSteel Donkey Bike Tourstoo.
I know I'm biased as this is where I got engaged,but you simply have to venture up to Montjuïc.这是一座巨大的山丘，山顶有一座城堡（Castell de Montju_c）。You now have to pay to go into the castle,but you get some nice shots from the outside.如果你有预算，don't worry,there's plenty to see elsewhere on the hill.
A maze of pathways lead down,so you can either spontaneously pick a direction at each fork or pick out a route on a map.
You'll find manicured gardens,fountains to dip your feet in (a life saver if,like me,you're pregnant!),views of the seafront and city,museums,Poble Espanyol (a Spanish village) and the 1992 Olympic Games site.Told you there's a lot!Thishandy list详细介绍每种产品的更多信息。I'd recommend at least a good few hours to enjoy this area.
目的在于加泰罗尼亚国家艺术博物馆.这是一个巨大的艺术博物馆，but I like just looking at the outside of the building.It's so grand and people always sit on the steps and walls,so it's a good spot for people watching.It's also an ideal place to watch the sunset.之后，您可以按照以下步骤操作Magic Fountain(think water acrobatics,music and over 50 shades).It's a bit gimmicky,but worth a peep.
vwin手机客户端Travel Hack Tips:Take lots of water and snacks,or a picnic if you can.There isn't much on offer and the stuff that is there is pricey and not the most appetising.Oh,and fellow pregnant ladies,make the most of any public loos – there aren't many,so go if you see one!!
How to get here:Walk or catch the metro to Paral-lel,然后跳上缆车5分钟左右，before changing over to the cable car.The metro and funicular are included in your metro ticket,but the cable-car will cost you 徳赢ios苹果about seven Euros.It's worth it though,firstly because you'd be knackered if you walked up the hill and secondly,the views are pretty incredible.
This popular spot is one of Gaudi's creations.It was supposed to be an amusement park for the rich,but it didn't really work out.It was opened to the public and people have been flocking to visit ever since.
You'll need a few hours here because the site is massive.类似于蒙蒂奇，a maze of pathways lead you around the park so go whichever way takes your fancy.You can see Gaudi's work,but you'll need to pay (and queue) if you want to see it up close and personal.
Even if you don't want to see Gaudi's work,go here for amazing views of the city and to listen to local performers.
vwin手机客户端Travel Hack Tips:Bring your own snacks and lots of water.穿舒适的鞋子，最好戴一顶帽子，as the shady spots get busy.
How to get here:Walk or catch the metro to Lesseps or Vallcarca,then walk and/or hop on the escalator for fifteen minutes or so.FYI,到公园的那座山太陡了！!
- La Font Del Gat–位于蒙特朱克，有点使命感，but it feels like a secret hideaway.The food is good (especially the patatas bravas) and the tables are set among orange trees.
- 拉蒙罗– located in El Raval and one of my faves.It's a hipster spot,where the staff wear dungarees and the food is deliciously satisfying.Think classics like burgers and nachos,as well as hearty salads and more.
- 阿图博拉– located in El Raval and centred around,erm,balls.It's gourmet street food,served in a cute cafe.Great veggie options and really affordable.
- 360° –located in El Raval at Barceló Raval (hotel).It's a rooftop bar (need I say more?!) that serves delicious tapas and incredible views of the city.
Where to Stay
The Broke Backpacker has a great guide to巴塞罗那的旅馆with 31 of the best so check that out if you're on a budget!!
There is so much more I could say 徳赢ios苹果about this city,but these pointers are my top ones.
所以，over to you,do you have any recommendations?Is Barcelona somewhere you'd like to visit??
Pin this for later!!